VISIT TO CHNPP
VISIT TO CHNPP
INFORMATION ABOUT THE
VISIT TO THE CHERNOBYL NPP
Program of a two-day tour with a visit to the Chernobyl NPP:
(the tour includes standard two-day tour program )
(possible changes are related to weather conditions or at the request of the group)
Chernobyl observation deck;
- You will be able to see the world's largest land mobile arched structure in the world - the New Safe Confinement (NSC), the construction of the 4th power unit destroyed in the accident.
Administrative breadboard -service complex (ASK-1) of Chernobyl NPP;
- Using visual layouts, employees of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant will acquaint visitors with the organizational and technical structure of the nuclear power plant and tell how the mechanism of a nuclear power plant works.
- The famous and seemingly endless corridor that runs through the entire station to the fourth power unit.
Reactor control panel;
- BShU-4: Control panel of the fourth power unit, on which a scheduled shutdown of the reactor was to be performed on the night of April 25-26, 1986.
- Heavy work area. Nuclear energy is converted into electrical energy. Huge turbines with high power turning generators.
- You will be able to visit the reactor hall of the first unit of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, which looks like the fourth accident.
Main circulation pumps (RCP);
- You can visit the similar workplace of Valery Khodemchuk’s room and see the huge pumps that were once used to force tons of water through the reactor.
CHOOSE THE DATE OF YOUR ADVENTURE
If the letter did not arrive: Check the "SPAM" folder, if the letter does not arrive, inform us through the contact form or through Viber or WhatsApp, the contact information is listed in the "Contact us" section
* Tours to the Chernobyl NPP are held exclusively on weekdays in a two-day tour;
* You need to book 14 days before the tour date;
* For the permission we need your passport photo, shoe size and clothing size.