VISIT TO CHNPP
VISIT TO CHNPP
INFORMATION ABOUT THE VISIT TO THE CHERNOBYL NPP
- mockup hall at the Administrative and Service Complex (ASC-1) of the ChNPP.
Here, professional staff of the Chernobyl NPP will introduce visitors to organizational and technical structure of the nuclear power plant. With the help of visual layouts you can find out how the mechanism of nuclear power plant functions.
- "golden corridor" extending through the building of the ChNPP.
The famous and seems to be endless corridor. This is the place where the NPP staff was moving fast at the accident night on April 26.
- the control panel of the reactor (CP).
If the nuclear reactor is the heart of the ChNPP then the control panel is its brain. This is where the atomic titanium called unit is being controlled. Control over all nodes, beginning with the reactor department and ending with the turbine, is being led here. Professionals make decisions here. Made. Block shields of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant will never blink with lights again. But you have a chance to feel yourself in shoes of those who once stood at the control panel, to imagine the pressure, the responsibility, the severity of knowledge, returning to the past for a moment.
- machine (turbine) hall.
Heavy work area. Nuclear energy is converted into electrical energy here. Huge turbines are turning generators of high power.
- reactor hall.
Heart of the unit. The nuclear reactor is situated here. This is the place where nuclear energy is created. Workers in the nuclear power plant will tell how it happens. In the vast central hall of the reactor department, you will be able to see the lid of the reactor.
- Memorial to Valery Khodemchuk, buried under the ruins of the reactor.
In the fatal moment Khodemchuk was in the north loop of the north side of the reactor, just where the power of The first victim of the accident at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in 1986, became an employee of the reactor department of the 2nd turn, senior operator of the main circulation pumps Valery Ilyich Khodemchuk. Huge pumps weighing tens of tons each controlled by him, were responsible for circulation of coolant (water) in the reactor.
- room with MCP (main circulation pumps).
You can visit the similar to working place of Valery Khodemchuk room, and see the huge pumps, which once used to force moving tons of water through the reactor.
CHOOSE THE DATE OF YOUR ADVENTURE
If the letter did not arrive: Check the "SPAM" folder, if the letter does not arrive, inform us through the contact form or through Viber or WhatsApp, the contact information is listed in the "Contact us" section
* Tours to the Chernobyl NPP are held exclusively on weekdays in a two-day tour;
* You need to book 14 days before the tour date;
* For the permission we need your passport photo, shoe size and clothing size.
You should be least 18 years old to enter the zone. Tour itinerary may change due to weather conditions and upon request of the group!
ALL OUR TOURS
- From Kyiv to the USSR and back in one day
- Top 25 great locations of the Chernobyl zone
- Full package of information from professional guides
- Megacool photos are guaranteed
- Dosimetric control
- Two days in the Chernobyl zone
- 5 times more locations + secret objects
- Information that you won’t find on the Internet
- Spend the night in the hotel of Chernobyl
- Safety is guaranteed
- "Golden corridor" extending through the building of the ChNPP
- The control panel of the reactor (CP)
- Machine (turbine) hall
- Reactor hall
- Room with MCP (main circulation pumps)
- Only you and your friends
- Duration: from 1 to 5 days
- Access to secret objects and materials
- Shooting movies, commercial, clips
- Excursion inside the Chernobyl NPP (optional)